|I'm a Patriot Secured VISA® Credit Card
|The Great Starter Card with Spirit!
Created for those special situations when you are looking to build or rebuild your credit, the Patriot Secured Visa Credit Card is the perfect option. Here's how it works:
The Secured Visa requires you to stay within a credit limit covered by the savings deposit in the same amount. So, if you have the discipline to make your payments on time and pay off the balance, you'll be rewarded with a credit score that opens up options for loans down the road!
- Decide what credit limit you would like. An equivalent deposit must be maintained in your share savings account.
- For example, a deposit of $500 held as collateral is the amount of your credit limit.
- When you use the Secured Visa®, you must pay it back with regular payments to establish a good track record.
- Your good track record will be reported to the credit bureaus, which means you begin building a good credit history.
Here are the benefits of this great credit card option:
For credit card rates, fees and disclosures:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Low minimum payments - only $25 or 2% of balance, whichever is greater
- Verified by VISA® online protection
- 25-day grace period
- Accepted Worldwide
Click here for rates, fees and disclosures
Important Changes Regarding Patriot VISA® Platinum and VISA® Secured Credit Cards
As a result of a recent court settlement between retailers and VISA® and MasterCard®, merchants may pass along their payment processing costs to consumers who pay with a credit card beginning January 27, 2013. Click here for frequently asked questions and answers on this topic.
To apply, call 888-777-9982, or apply online or click here to download and fill out an application, and bring it to any Patriot branch office.
|Verified by VISA®
A secure way to make all of your online VISA card purchases.
» Click here for Debit Card
» Click here for Credit Card
Toll Free (888) 777-9982
800 Wayne Avenue • Chambersburg • PA 17201
© 2014 Patriot Federal Credit Union