If bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances arise, here are some options to ensure the timely posting of payments to your loans and utility bills. This will help you avoid unnecessary inconvenience and/or late fees.
For Patriot Loan Payments:
- Use our online banking portal (eBranch) or our mobile app (Patriot Mobile) to:
- Transfer money to your loan account from your share savings or checking, or
- Set up automatic monthly payments
- Drop off a check in our night drop box at any of our 9 branch locations. Call toll-free at 888-777-9982 to learn more about our night deposit services
- Make a payment through one of our proprietary “Patriot ATMs” or in-person, at a branch
- Use SMARTLine Patriot’s Telephone Banking System to check balances and transfer funds to loans. Call toll-free at 888-633-PFCU (7328) to access SMARTLine.
For Utility Bill and Other Payments:
Make sure your utility and other bills arrive on time* with Patriot’s Online Bill Pay service. It’s easy and FREE! Register through eBranch.Once you register and set up your payees in eBranch you can make payments from either eBranch or Patriot Mobile.
Click on this helpful video and scroll to 5:22 to see how to navigate through the eSMART menus and pay bills.
*Please note that not all bills paid via Online Bill Pay are sent electronically as some payees are not set up to receive them. They will receive payment via mailed check with your payer information in the memo line. You can easily identify these by the icon you see when confirming payment. Electronic payment icon will state “Deliver By Date” and mailed payment icon will state “Deliver By Date Estimated”. And a message that states – “Your check may be cashed, and the money withdrawn, before, on, or after that date.”