Streamlining the Mortgage Process
To streamline the mortgage process, provide the following information at your initial consultation:
- A copy of the signed sales contract and/or a copy of the builder or contractor agreements.
- A receipt for the money paid to a Realtor, to hold the home (earnest money).
- Multiple listings from the Realtor, if available.
- A check to pay for the appraisal, credit report, and underwriting fees.
- The names, addresses, account numbers, approximate balances for all savings and checking accounts, plus the last two statements from all depositories. The names, addresses, account numbers, approximate balances, and monthly payments for all loans and charge accounts.
- All W-2s for the last two-years and the most recent pay stub for all borrowers. If self-employed, full tax returns for the past two-years.
- The deed or legal description of the property.
- A completed mortgage loan application.
When it comes to buying a home, Patriot Federal Credit Union has a variety of lending options. And we can even help you find a Realtor. Call us first when you are ready to buy!
- To check out today’s Mortgage Rates, just click here
- Use our Calculators to see how much your payments will be, and more.
- To apply for a Mortgage, or to apply to Refinance your Mortgage Loan click here.
- For more information about Patriot’s Mortgage Loan programs, please call 717-709-2580, 717-263-4444 or 301-766-7328 to speak with a Mortgage Loan Officer.