Business debit cards are available with any of our three tiered business checking accounts and our non-profit business checking account. Any business type – Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, and Corporations – are eligible for a business debit card and all the benefits that come with them.
Patriot Business VISA® Debit Card Benefits
Have the convenience and power of VISA attached to your Patriot account.
- Get Cash Anywhere: Accepted at domestic ATMs displaying the VISA, PLUS, Pulse, and Allpoint logo, as well as ATMs in the VISA, PLUS, or Discover Global Network (Discover/Diner’s Club) internationally.
- Make Purchases Anywhere, Anytime: Purchasing power worldwide at traditional or online merchants that display the VISA® or Pulse Logo
- 24/7 Access: Review your account information and purchases online 24/7 with eBranch online banking or our Patriot mobile banking app.
- Instantly issued – no more waiting for a new credit card in the event of a lost, misplaced, or compromised card. Now, you can drop by any of the following branches and have a new credit card issued instantly: Wayne Avenue (Chambersburg), Lincoln Way East (Chambersburg), Waynesboro Financial Services Center (WFSC), Federal Street (Chambersburg), Shippensburg, North Pointe (Hagerstown), Robinwood (Hagerstown), and Ballenger Creek (Frederick).1
Patriot VISA® Debit Card Security Features
Safety and security are top priority for us at Patriot. Your protection comes first.
- Card Controls: Manage (disable/enable) your card, set up travel notifications, order a replacement card, and mark your card as lost or stolen, all from your Patriot Mobile App, wherever you are.
- Chip-Enabled Technology: Patriot debit cards are embedded with microchips to give you an extra layer of security beyond regular debit cards.
- Fraud monitoring: Patriot proactively monitors your account to bring suspicious purchase activity to your attention.
- Enhanced Security: Enroll your card in VISA Purchase Alerts to receive a near real-time message whenever a purchase is made with your card.
1Non-issuing branches (Letterkenny and Gateway) can take care of any needed card maintenance. Thereafter, you have the option of receiving your new card through the mail or stop in same-day to any of our four “issuing” branches to have your card printed on the spot.