Note: This page was last updated on March 27, 2020. As new information becomes available, we will post updates. For banking-related questions, please contact our Contact Center at 888-777-9982 during regular hours (M-F 7:00 am – 7:00 pm; Sat 7:00 am – 3:00 pm).
For Your Information:
Temporary Lobby Closures
Effective Thursday, March 19th, all Patriot branch lobbies will be temporarily closed until further notice. Our branch drive-ups remain open during regular hours to serve you.
During this time, please consider using these self-service “contactless” channels:
- eBranch (online banking)
- Patriot Mobile (mobile banking)
- Contact Center staff (888-777-9982) during regular hours
- Patriot ATM or surcharge free ATM in the Allpoint or STARsf network (While we have increased the frequency of cleaning for the canisters and buttons on our drive-up units, as well as the ATM keypads, it is recommended that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after using an ATM or other high-touch device.)
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
What You Can Do:
Stay Connected with Patriot eBranch (online banking) or Patriot Mobile (mobile banking):
Enroll in online banking to ensure your contact information is up to date and receive updates via email.
Already enrolled? Log-in to review your online banking on our website or mobile app to check and update your contact information.
Prepare for the Unexpected:
Taking care of your family and loved ones is important to us. Here are a few tips on how to prepare for any unexpected crisis:
- Arrange to receive pay or automatic benefit payments through direct deposit.
- Use online or mobile banking to stay up to date on your accounts, make bill payments and more.
- Determine your emergency plan to have quick access to cash, like your savings, line of credit, debit/credit cards, etc.
- Consider keeping a several week supply of food, toiletries, medicines, and other essentials on hand – here’s a list.