Like to Earn Dividends and Tend to Carry a Larger Balance?
If you keep a larger balance in your checking account, then consider the Dividend account that offers additional ATM benefits as well.
Check out the benefits:
- Earns Dividends up to 2.0% APY1
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking Access
- FREE Bill Pay Access
- FREE Unlimited Withdrawals at Patriot ATMs
- FREE Withdrawals at other Institutions’ ATMs
- Refund of ATM Surcharge Fees2
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. To find an Allpoint surcharge-free ATM near you, click here To find a MoneyPass surcharge-free ATM, click here
- FREE Overdraft Transfer from Prime Savings Account or Line of Credit
Minimum Monthly Requirements
To avoid a monthly service fee maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 PLUS direct deposits of $1,500 or 15 completed debit card non-PIN purchases.
1Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 09/01/2017. Minimum balance required to earn dividends is $2500. Dividends paid on monthly daily balances up to $20,000. Maintaining balances larger than $20,000 will reduce the APY. Rate is variable and subject to change on a monthly basis. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
2Refund is $1.00 per transaction.
Limit of no more than two Dividend Checking accounts per social security/tax identification number.
For the fee schedule & disclosures, please click here.