In an effort to make your every day banking more convenient for you, we have made some upgrades to our eBranch online banking and Patriot Mobile banking platforms. Learn more using the links below to get familiar with new and improved features and check out FAQ’s. We hope you enjoy!
- Sort and filter by Check # (eBranch)
- New alerts (eBranch)
- Password reset request alert
- Loan payment due alert
- Balance change alert
- Tile account view (eBranch)
- Special account silo feature (eBranch)
- Account totals display (Mobile)
Sort and Filter by Check #:
In the history, there is now a check number column that allows you to sort by or filter to find a particular check
- Password Reset Request Alert – Member will be notified when there is a request for a password reset (This is auto set to be turned on but member can turn it off if they choose to under Messages & Alerts – Manage Alerts)
- Loan Payment Due Alert – Member will be notified when their loan payment is due. This alert is triggered based on the number of days prior to the due date the member selects. This alert option only shows up under loans.
- Balance Change Alert – Member will be notified when any transaction is recorded on a specific selected share, loan, or line of credit
Tile Account View:
Ability to change account overview view from lines (standard) to tiles.
Special Account Silo Feature:
Special account types (Custodial, Rep Payee, Trustee, and Estate) no longer need a separate login to be seen on the account overview in eBranch. The responsible individual (e.g. Custodian, Trustee, etc.) will now be able to see these account types as options when they log into their primary account. The “owner” of these account types (e.g. the minor, the beneficiary, etc.) will NOT be able to see these account types. Business accounts will remain “silo’d” and will not be visible when logging into other accounts.
Account Totals Display:
Account totals will now be displayed on the accounts page – the app currently adds up the total for the member’s savings and checking, as well as the loans, and then there is an All Accounts Total at the bottom. This is an optional feature that you can turn on or off.
- Transaction Size Alert – You can now specify if you want alerts for deposits only, expenses only, or both. You also can choose “Any Source” or a “Specific Source.” If you choose “Specific Source,” you then have the option to select ATM, ACH, Online Banking, Check, or Debit/Credit
- Balance Change Alert – You can now specify if you want alerts for deposits only, expenses only, or both. You also can choose “Any Source” or a “Specific Source.” If they choose “Specific Source,” you then have the option to select ATM, ACH, Online Banking, Check, or Debit/Credit
- Within transfers, it now shows and spells out “Available Balance” beside the dollar amount. Currently, the actual balance shows, but there is no verbiage to indicate that you are not seeing the actual balance.
- When scheduling a transfer, the days you cannot select are grayed out. This includes previous days, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- When transferring to another member, there is now an eye-shaped icon you can click on to see the account number as you key it in.
- When transferring to another member, there is now an option for you to key in the share or loan you want the funds to go to if you know that information. If you do not know the share or loan ID, then the transfer will go to the first available checking and then the savings if a checking cannot be found.
- When transferring to another member, there is now an option to do a scheduled or recurring transfer.
Q: What if I don’t know which share to deposit into when transferring to another member?
A: If you don’t know which share to deposit into when transferring to another member, just leave that section blank. The money will be deposited into the other member’s primary checking account or their primary savings if they do not have a checking account.
Special Account Types:
Q: If my special account (Custodial, Rep Payee, Trustee, Estate) is already enrolled in eBranch, should I stop using that login?
A: Your login will still work, but will no longer be necessary. If you prefer to use it, it will still work, but your primary login will have all the same information.