Don’t forget that you can access your credit card account through Patriot Mobile and eBranch with a single log-on to:
– View current account activity
– Transfer funds from your Patriot savings or checking to make payments
– Search historical account activity
– Elect to have monthly invoices or statements sent via email
– And more!
Call us at 888-777-9982 or visit any convenient Patriot branch for assistance or questions.
All consumer Patriot VISA Credit Cards come with low interest rates, no hidden fees, contactless technology and value-added benefits including:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Low minimum payments – only $25 or 1.5% of balance, whichever is greater
- 26-day grace period
- Chip-enhanced (EMV®) credit cards
- Contactless payment option– pay by simply tapping your card at enabled machines. Just look for the “contactless” symbol at checkout, then tap your card or hold it just above the card reader (usually within 3 inches). The contactless payment feature is standard with all Patriot VISA credit cards.
- Instantly issued – no more waiting for a new credit card in the event of a lost, misplaced, or compromised card. Now, you can drop by any of the following branches and have a new credit card issued instantly: Wayne Avenue (Chambersburg), Lincoln Way East (Chambersburg), Waynesboro Financial Services Center (WFSC), Federal Street (Chambersburg), Shippensburg, North Pointe (Hagerstown), Robinwood (Hagerstown), and Ballenger Creek (Frederick).1,2
- Card Controls – Disable and re-enable your card, set up travel notifications, order a replacement card, and mark your card as lost or stolen, all from your smartphone in the Patriot Mobile App.
- Enhanced Security – Enroll your card in VISA Purchase Alerts to receive a near real-time message whenever a purchase is made with your card.
- Digital Wallet-You can now use your Patriot Platinum, Rewards, and Secured VISA® credit cards , when you link your information to the Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay®, or Garmin Pay™ application. Receive the same great benefits that come with your card securely at thousands of locations without carrying the physical card.
In addition to the above, our credit cards also offer:
- Purchase Security
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Service
- Travel Accident Insurance
- ID Navigator powered by NortonLifeLock
Choose from these great credit cards!
Platinum VISA® Credit Card
Because you have enough to worry about, the last thing you need to be concerned with is getting the best rate on your credit card. For all your major purchases and everyday expenses, Patriot’s Platinum VISA® Credit Card has a low interest rate to stretch your budget!
- Rates as low as 10.49% APR* on purchases and cash advances
Cash Back Rewards VISA® Credit Card
Get all of the benefits of our Platinum VISA® Credit Card plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash back rewards on qualifying purchases.***
*** Earn 1.5% reward on the amount of qualifying net purchase transactions. The term ‘purchases’ does not mean every transaction you make with your credit card. Ineligible transactions include, but are not limited to: interest charges, fees, balance transfers, cash advances, ATM transactions, convenience checks, disputed or unauthorized charges, fraudulent transactions, purchase of gift cards or Traveler’s Cheques, overdraft transfers, and other charges assessed to your account. Returns, refunds, or other credits are deducted from your purchases resulting in cash back rewards on your net purchases. Cash back rewards will be deposited to a prime share account only when the card account is open and current. Click here for Reward Program details.
Secured VISA® Credit Card
The Great Starter Card!
Created for those special situations when you are looking to build or rebuild your credit, the Patriot Secured VISA Credit Card is the perfect option. Here’s how it works:
- An equivalent deposit must be maintained in your share savings account for the total amount of the line. For example, a deposit of $500 held as collateral is the amount of your credit limit.
- When you use the Secured VISA® Credit Card, you must pay it back with regular payments to establish a good track record.
- Your good track record will be reported to the credit bureaus, which means you begin building a good credit history.
The Secured VISA® Credit Card requires you to stay within a credit limit covered by a savings deposit in the same amount. So, if you have the discipline to make your payments on time and pay off the balance, you’ll be rewarded with a credit score that opens up options for loans down the road!
Easy to Apply Today
1Non-issuing branches (Letterkenny and Gateway) can take care of any needed card maintenance. Thereafter, you have the option of receiving your new card through the mail or stop in same-day to any of our four “issuing” branches to have your card printed on the spot.
2 Cash Back Rewards VISA® Credit Cards are not currently available for Instant Issue
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices. See Samsung.com/pay for compatibility. Garmin Pay is a registered trademark of Garmin Ltd. EMV® is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo, LLC in the United States and other countries around the world. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and Conditions are available.