Your Place for Growth and Success
Patriot Federal Credit Union offers full time and part time career opportunities that are challenging and rewarding. We are committed to providing competitive wages and our full time staff enjoys a premier benefits package which includes partially funded family health insurance coverage, paid vacations, paid holidays (including your birthday!), sick days, paid personal days, employer-matched 401(k) plan, a defined benefit retirement plan, fully paid life insurance for the employee and their dependents, disability insurance, flu shots, an employee assistance program, and much, much more.
Our part time staff fill peak member service needs, and are eligible for some benefits including 401(k), in-house training programs, and the employee assistance program.
Patriot Federal Credit Union is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or membership in any other protected classification as defined under applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to being The Employer of Choice!
Current Employment Opportunities
The business analyst’s role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders (end users). This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. The business analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. The business analyst will also be proactive about working with all departments to look for new technologies to optimize business processes. The business analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring the development team’s understanding of business requirements.
- Responsible for gathering, designing and documenting details for success including current processes, challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Consulting with management and users to determine the needs of the system.
- Acting as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, and the software development or information technology team.
- Analyzing and communicating stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
- Assist with designing a system to meet the business objectives and goals.
- Assist the project manager with scope management, change management and solution definition.
- Specifying inputs and formatting outputs to meet users’ needs.
- Using techniques such as sampling, model building and structured analysis, along with accounting principles, to ensure the solution is efficient, cost-effective and financially feasible.
- Using modeling, testing and data models to improve the flow of information through an organization to enhance project success.
- Create process flow diagrams, data requirements, traceability matrix as needed.
- Analyzing the business processes through the organization for inefficiencies and inadequacies. Making recommendations and approvals for solutions or improvements that can be achieved and attained through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Developing specifications diagrams and flowcharts for programmers to follow.
- Overseeing implementation, coordinating tests and observing initiation of the system to validate performance.
- Develop test cases and performs quality assurance testing and responsible for supporting business in user acceptance testing.
- Troubleshooting report discrepancies by reviewing mapping and requirements.
- Documenting and evaluating required data and information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, information systems preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of experience as a business analyst. Experience must include working independently on large and complex projects that built or enhanced production systems.
- 4 years of experience doing business and data analysis with tools such as SQL or other professional database management system tools.
- Must have previous experience facilitating meetings/discussion groups related to requirements definition, issue resolution, and process improvement.
- Knowledge of writing/understanding detailed use cases.
- Knowledge of evaluating system impacts as result of changes and regression testing.
- Ability to learn and understand all aspects of the business process, key performance drivers, and operational report metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Experience with one or more large ERP (core financial) systems from an administration or backend support position.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
The Lead Collector role is to preserve the credit union’s assets by controlling losses and maximizing recovery through the collection of delinquent loan payments and/or recovering collateral. To assist, monitor, and support Credit Recovery Specialists by actively providing call assistance, compliance guidance, court proceedings and training. To monitor the team’s productivity and offer feedback for improvements and efficiencies. To demonstrate and lead Patriot’s Core Values and Service Standards while monitoring and cultivating these behaviors in the team.
Contact Center Representative
In this position you will assist members with financial transactions, identify members’ financial needs, originate sales, provide service, and resolve problems over the phone or the internet. The position is responsible for inbound and outbound telephone calls.
The expectations of our Membership Officers is to build member relationships that last; to originate sales and provide service that exceeds our members’ expectations. Identify members’ financial needs and offer solutions to improve their financial lives; process and underwrite consumer loans, set up new accounts, resolve problems, sell Patriot products and ensure the member’s financial needs are met.
As a Service Representative, you will be expected to perform financial transactions for our members accurately and efficiently. These positions are ideal for service-oriented persons.
Submit your resume to [email protected].