Pay your loan with Online Banking or Patriot Mobile using funds from your Patriot account or from your account at another financial institution.
Pay in Person
Visit one of our convenient branch locations or drive-throughs, or drop your payment in our night deposits anytime. View our branch locations and hours.
Mail Your Payment
Mail to: Patriot Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 778, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Online Banking & Patriot Mobile App
- Using Online Banking, under Transfers & Payments, select “Manage External Accounts” and then click “Add New External Account”
- Using Patriot’s Mobile App, select “Manage External Accounts” from the three-lined navigation bar; add an external account by tapping the “+” on the right side of the screen
You can set up automatic ACH payments from your financial institution through Patriot. New ACH payments will require three business days to process the first payment.
To set up at Patriot, you will need the information below for your account at your other financial institution:
- Primary or Joint Name on Account
- Financial Institution Name
- Routing/Transit Number
- Account Number
Pay by Phone (Fee Applies)
Pay your loan by calling 888-777-9982
Pay Online (Fee Applies)
You can also pay your Patriot loan using this secure Payment Center.
- Navigate to “Transfers & Payments,” select “Make a Transfer”
- Choose “Send Now” for a one-time payment, “Schedule Transfer” for the future, or “Recurring Transfer” to set and forget
- Select “Transfer Money” from the three-lined navigation bar
- You can choose to “Send Now” for a one-time payment or “Schedule Transfer” for a future payment
- Recurring transfers are currently not available on our mobile app. Please log in to Online Banking for this option
Pay by Phone
You can also call us at 888-777-9982 to authorize an internal payment transfer from your Patriot account or set up a recurring transfer.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Equal Housing Lender