We partner with TruStage™ to protect the things that matter most to you: your home, auto, family and more.
TruStage™ Auto Insurance1 (Liberty Mutual) has been thoughtfully chosen to offer you discounted rates, online services, and round-the-clock claims assistance.
The TruStage™ Property Insurance1 (Liberty Mutual) can provide discounted rates for your home, condo, or rented property which includes liability, personal possessions, and additional living expenses.
TruStage™ Life Insurance1 plans and policies offer affordable rates to fit your budget and excellent coverage.
TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment1 (AD&D) pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident.
Support during unexpected life events, we offer additional loan protections through TruStage™ including Patriot Protection2, Mechanical Repair Coverage3, and Guaranteed Asset Protection4 (GAP).
Being a Patriot member gets you special savings and lots of popular features including…
- Customized Auto Insurance – Our partners at TruStage™ will help you create coverage that fits your needs.
- Accident Forgiveness – Your rates won’t rise after your first accident.
- 24-hour Claims Assistance – File or manage a claim anytime, day or night.
- Better Car Replacement – With this optional feature, your totaled car will be replaced with one that’s one model year newer.
- Multi-Car Discount – The more cars you have, the more you’ll save.
If you haven’t compared home, renters, or condo insurance lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings. Property insurance includes…
- Coverage for your home or apartment – Protect your property from accidents, theft, and other damaging events.
- Convenient online service – View your coverage documents or modify your plan anytime.
- 24/7 Claims Service – File a claim online anytime, day or night.
As a Patriot member, we’ll work with you to select a policy that’s right for your family, budget, and coverage needs. TruStage offers a variety of life insurance options that keep your goals in mind, including…
- Term Life – Coverage designed to fit your budget today, with flexibility for tomorrow
- Whole Life – Acquire a lifetime of coverage for loved ones at a locked-in rate
- Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life – Get benefits with guaranteed acceptance and no need for a medical exam
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
To receive $1,000 of AD&D coverage at no cost or obligation, all you need to do is claim it. Benefits of coverage also include…
- Guaranteed acceptance – no questions or medical exams
- Coverage available at a cost-effective, monthly rate
- Cash payout is often not subject to income-tax
- You’re protected whether at home, at work, on vacation or during travel
For greater protection, you can also add to your no-cost policy by purchasing up to $300,000 of additional coverage from CMFG Life.
Sign up now for your no-cost or additional AD&D insurance protection.
- Patriot Protection2 provided by TruStage™ helps cover the following life events including loss of life, disability, involuntary unemployment, family leave, accidental dismemberment, terminal illness, and death of a dependent. With Patriot Protection with Life Plus, your loan payments or balance may be canceled, up to the contract maximums.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage3 protects you against many of the costly auto mechanical repairs no longer covered by your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection Coverage4 pays the difference between your vehicle insurance company’s payout and the remaining loan amount in the event your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair. Learn more about GAP or calculate your coverage.
Contact us today for more information. Call 717-263-4444 to a Patriot team member!
1TruStage™ Auto Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. TruStage™ is the marketing brand for the Auto & Home Insurance Program made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. TruStage™ Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
2Your purchase of TruStage™ Patriot Protection is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of Patriot Protection. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.
3Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. The purchase of Mechanical Repair Coverage is optional. This document provides general information about Mechanical Repair Coverage and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions and exclusions. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be new, used, non-OEM or remanufactured of like kind and quality.
4Your purchase of MEMBERS CHOICETM Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), which includes deductible assistance, is optional and will not affect your loan application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.