Our Flex Equity Line gives you the best of both worlds. You can use it two ways for more flexibility.
- A variable rate line of credit
- You can take advantage of the option to lock in a portion of your balance at a competitive fixed rate, fixed term and fixed payment.
Our Flex Equity Line gives you the flexibility to use the equity in your home to have cash on hand when you need it. Plus, as you make payments, the money becomes available again in your line of credit. Get the funds you need when you need them. You can enjoy the flexibility of having funds available to meet your needs, along with some great flexible features!
- 6-month introductory rate at 0.99% APR*
- Payments based on the amount you borrow
- Credit lines up to 100% of the equity in your house
- At your discretion, you can request to lock in the interest on a portion of your balance at a fixed rate
- You can lock in up to four fixed-rate line draws (or portions) at any one time
- By locking in rates you benefit from stable monthly payments
- The interest you pay may be tax-deductible**
- Competitively low-interest rates
- Easy payment options
- Easy access to funds
How it Works
- When you’re approved for a Flex Equity Line you have the option to draw on your line of credit or lock-in portions just like a fixed-rate, fixed-term loan
- Flex Equity Line can be as low as $7,500
- You can use money from your Flex Equity Line for up to 10 years
- As you repay the money you’ve used, the money becomes available again on your line of credit
- You can lock in up to 4 portions of your line of credit and pay them off at a fixed rate with fixed monthly payments
- The minimum amount to lock in a portion is $5,000
- Each portion can be locked in for up to 15 years
*Introductory 0.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective for the initial six months of the line credit portion. After the introductory period, the rate converts to the standard variable. The standard variable rate will vary with the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (the index) currently 6.25% as of September 30, 2022, plus a margin. No floor rate on this product. Maximum APR is 18.0%. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) shown is for applicant with credit scores 735 or higher on up to 70% financing. Other rates available for up to 100% financing. Your payment and rate are subject to change. This product has a Fixed Rate Option, the current Fixed Rate Option Annual Percentage Rate (APR) shown is for applicant with credit scores 735 or higher on up to 70% financing for at term of 60 months. Member responsible for recordation tax, amounts vary by location and amount borrowed. $99 origination fee will apply. Homeowners insurance required. $7500 minimum line of credit. Loan product terms may change at any time without notice. All loans are subject to credit approval. Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
** Consult a tax advisor