For greater access to your accounts, visit our Business eBranch.
- Check your current account balances
- Monitor deposits, withdrawals, payments and other transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Review your account statements and view check images using e-Statements
- View loan information including payments made, next due date, and interest rate
- Reorder checks
- Request stop payments, overdraft protection, address and phone changes and more.
For added convenience, try Patriot Mobile or SMARTLine (telephone banking).
Patriot’s eBranch utilizes the highest standard of data encryption available, plus enhanced security features. You have the ability to set up and monitor account access, set up account alerts to your email or mobile device, and send secure messages.
UNSOLICITED CREDENTIAL REQUEST
Members should keep in mind that efforts to steal personal information (i.e., identity theft) and account access information are a constant threat. As Patriot already has sufficient access to a member’s account to provide services and to answer member questions, there is never a need for us to ask for your personal online account (eBranch) identification codes, passwords, or log-in phrases.
Under no circumstances will we contact a member for their electronic banking access information. If a member receives such a request, whether by mail, phone, text or e-mail that appears to have originated from Patriot Federal Credit Union, they should immediately contact us to report the incident. If you discover any suspicious activity in any of your accounts, or have any questions about information security, please contact us.