New eBranch is here!
Patriot’s new eBranch launched at 6 AM on Tuesday, June 13th and is now available.
With the enhanced security features, all members will be required to enroll in the new eBranch. To do so, click on ‘ENROLL’ in the eBranch box located in the top right hand corner of this page.
If you need to access the ‘old’ eBranch system (‘view only’), please click here.
Here is what to expect in the new eBranch:
– Universal log-in: use the same user name and password to access both eBranch and Patriot Mobile app
– Access to all Patriot personal accounts: a single point of access on accounts you own or jointly own
– Enhanced security: security phrase, security image and challenge questions
– Detailed event log: tracks eBranch log-in access and administration
– Upload images and make notations on transactions
– Make transfers to or pay other Patriot members with Member-to-Member (like Person to Person where you only need the other member’s last name and account number)
– View pending transactions and more!
Please note: All alerts previously established in the current eBranch must be re-established. We recommend that you go into the “view only” system before July 5 and copy your alerts. This will make it easier for you to set up the same alerts in the new eBranch. Click here for access to the ‘old’ eBranch after June 13.
Bill Pay users: access to Bill Pay is available through the eBranch or Mobile App sign-on of the primary accountholder.
Need Assistance with the new eBranch?
During this process, we are extending our Contact Center hours, enlisting additional staff at our Wayne Avenue branch and providing self-service tools on our website. To better serve you, Patriot’s Contact Center hours have been extended on the following dates and times:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
If you need to talk to a person face-to-face, visit any branch office and speak to our eTeam. They will be able to assist you.
- For tutorial videos and frequently asked questions, click here.
- To access the ‘old’ eBranch system, click here.