With competitive rates and guaranteed safety, Share Certificates take the risk out of reaching your savings goals. It’s one of the best ways to earn more on your money while maintaining control over your funds. Share Certificates lock in a competitive rate for a set time period, based upon the dollar level. With a choice of flexible terms, Share Certificates are available for general savings as well as Individual Retirement Accounts – Traditional and Roth. Choose from the following certificate types to fit your needs:
Regular Share Certificate
Regular Share Certificates offer fixed rates that are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA. Share certificates provide higher earnings than a regular savings account.
- Open with as little as $1,000
- Available in terms of 3 months to 5 years
- Earnings may be compounded or transferred to your Patriot savings or checking account on a quarterly basis
Continuous Saver Certificate
Our Continuous Saver is the perfect stepping-stone to good savings habits. You can open with a small deposit and add to it throughout the term. The Continuous Saver Certificate is an excellent tool to save for school, a rainy day or simply for savings practice!
- Open with as little as $25
- Additional deposits of $10 or more may be made as often as you like
- Available in terms of 24 and 60 months
Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice. Early withdrawal may lower earnings. Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal. IRA products are subject to IRS regulations. Consult your tax advisor.