We value our partnership and are committed to protecting the security and privacy of your personal information.
What We Do
We employ industry-proven standards and technologies to protect information in our environment such as:
- Protect our systems and networks from the Internet with Firewalls
- Employ Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention systems, and monitor for unauthorized access
- Maintain and selectively review activity logs, to prevent unauthorized activities from occurring within our computing environment
- Use encryption technology to protect certain sensitive information that is transmitted over the Internet and on our machines
- Internally, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have specific business purposes for using it
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard your nonpublic personal information
- Our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy
What Does Patriot Federal Credit Union Do With Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
– Social Security number and account balances
– Account transactions and credit history
– Employment information and income
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Patriot Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing
To Limit Our Sharing:
To limit our sharing, call toll-free 888-777-9982 or contact us.
Questions? Call toll-free 888-777-9982 or visit your local Patriot Branch.
To learn more, view and download our Privacy Notice.