SATURDAY, June 4 | 9AM – 12 PM
Wayne Avenue Office
800 Wayne Ave
Chambersburg, PA 17201
SATURDAY, June 11 | 9AM – 12 PM
New Shippensburg Office
1095 West King Street
Shippensburg, PA 17257
- Remove all rubber bands, metal objects, binder clips
and binders from your documents.
- Have your boxes in an easily accessible spot.
- Bring documents in plastic bags. Paper bags/boxes only, please.
- Bring any non-paper materials.
- We ask that you bring only 2 boxes per member
- Drop off bags or boxes without an associate’s assistance.
These items will not be accepted.
What CAN I shred:
- Old tax returns
- Pay stubs
- Credit union statements
- Utility bills
What you CAN NOT shred:
- Plastic items
- CDs, DVDs
- Credit cards
We’ll also be collecting food items to help stock local food pantries. Please bring canned and boxed food items to donate to those less fortunate.
Please do not include any non-paper related items in your shredding materials