Mortgage Solutions in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, and Virginia
Whether you are buying your very first home, are looking to move into a bigger home to accommodate your growing family, or are empty-nesters in the process of downsizing, Patriot can help. Our friendly and knowledgeable mortgage consultants will help ensure the process is quick and seamless so you can focus on the excitement of purchasing your new home.
Our first mortgage product suite provides a solution for nearly every scenario. We offer these products to meet your home financing needs:
A secured, fixed-rate, closed end installment loan that is secured by real estate – also referred to as “First Mortgages.” The monthly payment for principal and interest on a fixed-rate loan will stay the same each month for the life of the loan. Finance up to 97% of your home’s appraised value with low fixed rates and loan terms ranging from 10-30 years.
Government Insured Mortgage Programs
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Insured Mortgages – This program is popular for first time home buyers. It features credit requirements that are generally more lenient than a conventional loan.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Guaranteed Mortgage Loan – Offering a no money down options, this loan allows you to finance 100% of the purchase price for your new home. This program also features credit requirements that are generally more lenient than conventional financing with competitive interest rates.
- Veterans’ Administration (VA) Guaranteed Mortgage – Available to those that qualify, VA loans offer the flexibility of no down payment and competitive interest rates to help returning service members purchase homes.
- Maryland Mortgage Program – Available through the State of Maryland, this program offers financial incentives and down payment and closing cost assistance for home-buyers purchasing in Maryland.
- Home Purchase Assistance Loan– These loans support the home buying process by providing interest-free loans to cover down payment and/or closing costs. These are used in conjunction with first mortgage financing.
Other Real Estate Loan Options:
Buying a home or investment property may be one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your lifetime. Of course, it can also be very rewarding if you know what to expect, and especially if you have a financial partner like Patriot that you can rely on for home-buying guidance and for affordable financing. For more information about Patriot’s Mortgage Loan programs, you may call 717-709-2580 or 888-777-9982 to speak with a Mortgage Loan Officer. You can also visit one of our branches to sit down with an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to discuss the best home loan option for you, face-to-face.
Patriot cares about the communities we’re in, so we want to make it easy for members of these communities to reach the goal of owning their dream house. We have options for everyone, no matter what stage of life you’re in and what type of financial support you are looking for. Whether you’re a first-time home-buyer, an investment property owner who is looking to expand, or a current homeowner planning to do a kitchen renovation, Patriot offers the products and services you need, right around the corner.
Since we are a not-for-profit, community-based credit union, all of our efforts go towards being able to offer our communities the best possible mortgage and real estate loan interest rates, unlike the big banks who focus on making themselves a profit.
Our professional and knowledgeable mortgage staff can walk you through this process with ease. For more information about Patriot’s Mortgage Loan programs, please call 717-709-2580, 717-263-4444 or 301-766-7328 to speak with a Mortgage Loan Officer.
All loans are subject to credit approval and pertinent closing costs apply.