Whether you are buying your very first home, are looking to move into a bigger home to accommodate your growing family, or are empty-nesters in the process of downsizing, Patriot can help. Our friendly and knowledgeable mortgage consultants will help ensure the process is quick and seamless so you can focus on the excitement of purchasing your new home.
Our first mortgage product suite provides a solution for nearly every scenario. We offer these products to meet your home financing needs:
Fixed Rate Mortgages – A secured, fixed-rate, closed end installment loan that is secured by real estate – also referred to as “First Mortgages.” The monthly payment for principal and interest on a fixed-rate loan will stay the same each month for the life of the loan. Finance up to 97% of your home’s appraised value with low fixed rates and loan terms ranging from 10-30 years.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Insured Mortgages: This program is popular for first time home buyers. It features credit requirements that are generally more lenient than a conventional loan.
- Veterans’ Administration (VA) Guaranteed Mortgage – Available to those that qualify, VA loans offer the flexibility of no down payment and competitive interest rates to help returning service members purchase homes.
- Maryland Mortgage Program – Available through the State of Maryland, this program offers financial incentives and down payment and closing cost assistance for home-buyers purchasing in Maryland.
- Home Purchase Assistance Loan – These loans support the home buying process by providing interest-free loans to cover down payment and/or closing costs. These are used in conjunction with first mortgage financing.
For more info, check out our blog, “4 Things to Know About Government Mortgage Loans”
Other Loan Options
Next Steps to Your Dream House
Curious about the next steps? Our mortgage officers will walk you through it!
- Start with a pre-qualification by calling 717-709-2580, 240-850-7012 or 888-777-9982 option 4 to set up an appointment with one of our mortgage officers.
- Find out what to expect during your first home buying process in these blog articles:
Buying a home or investment property may be one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your lifetime. Of course, it can also be very rewarding if you know what to expect, and especially if you have a financial partner like Patriot that you can rely on for home-buying guidance and for affordable financing.
For more information about Patriot’s Mortgage Loan programs, you may call 717-709-2580, 240-850-7012 or 888-777-9982 option 4 to speak with a Mortgage Loan Officer.
All loans are subject to credit approval and pertinent closing costs apply.