Land Loans in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, and Virginia
Land Loans, both improved and unimproved, are available for land (up to 10 acres) or lots.
Unimproved Land Loans
Unimproved land loans are fixed-rate, closed-end loans for the purpose of purchasing raw land – i.e. no water or sewer hookup – for a residential purpose. These loans are secured by the piece of land.
- Maximum 10 year term
- 70% loan to value maximum
Improved Land Loans
Improved land loans are fixed-rate, closed-end installment loans secured by the improved land. This land loan is for the purpose of purchasing land with existing water and sewer hookup for a residential purpose.
- Maximum term of 15 years
- 80% loan to value maximum
Patriot cares about the communities we’re in, so we want to make it easy for the people in those communities to achieve their dreams of building and owning their own dream home. Our land loans also have these benefits:
- No requirements to build now
- Low down payment requirements
- Low land loan interest rates
- All land loans are approved locally
- When you’re ready to build, we also offer construction mortgages
- 24/7 access to your account with eBranch Online Banking and the Patriot Mobile App, so you can check in whenever you want
If your dream is to build a custom home on your own piece of land, but you aren’t quite ready to build yet, a land loan can help you secure the land you want with no requirements of when to build.
Whether you are interested in eventually living on a piece of land out in the countryside of Franklin County, Pennsylvania or are looking to live in a neighborhood full of friendly neighbors, Patriot has options to make it happen.
Apply for a Land Loan at Patriot Federal Credit Union
Members who want to invest in real estate should call us first for the quickest way to your investment loan.
To learn more, please…
- contact a Mortgage Officer at 717-709-2580, 717-263-4444 or 301-766-7328
- or call toll free at 888-777-9982
- or e-mail us at [email protected]triotfcu.org.
All loans are subject to credit approval and pertinent closing costs apply.
You can also check out the home loans section of our learning center blog for tips on buying, selling, and renovating homes.