Patriot Federal Credit Union — Gateway
The Patriot Federal Credit Union branch on Gateway Avenue in Chambersburg is ready to serve your needs. You can inquire about membership at our location, open up a savings account or discuss our auto loans with a friendly member of our staff. Our lobby opens at 8:30 a.m. every weekday and stays open late on Fridays, until 7 p.m., so that we can assist our members with busy schedules.
Credit unions exist to serve their members. As a member, you are also a part owner of Patriot FCU. By joining a credit union, you enjoy a range of benefits, such as:
- Higher dividends on savings and checking accounts.
- More favorable interest rates on personal, auto and home loans.
- Loans approved and processed locally.
Patriot Federal Credit Union also offers benefits unique to our members. Stop by our Gateway branch to learn more about credit unions and how they can help you.
Credit union members generally must share a common interest to gain membership. To become a member at Patriot FCU, you must live in:
- Franklin or Fulton County, Pennsylvania.
- Borough of Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
- Washington County, Maryland.
You will also need to show verification of address and a photo ID card and submit your Social Security number.
If you meet the criteria, you can apply for membership online and open a savings account with a $5 deposit. Once you become a member, you are eligible for many exclusive benefits, including access to TruStage Insurance and GreenPath financial wellness counseling and education, discounts at Liberty Mutual Insurance and usage of our financial calculators. Once you join Patriot FCU, you become a lifetime member — even if you move to a new county or borough.
We are responsive to our members’ needs. For instance, we offer real-time transactions on our mobile app, so you can see how much you have available in your checking and savings accounts as soon as you make a purchase or deposit.
When you belong to Patriot FCU, you can access a variety of services, such as:
- Personal banking: Open checking and/or savings accounts, use our online and mobile banking options, set up overdraft services or secure a safety deposit box.
- Business services: Consider business borrowing, such as real estate loans and credit cards, as well as money management services, like merchant services and checking accounts.
- Borrowing: Take out personal loans, mortgages, auto loans or home equity loans.
Our services go beyond product offerings. We have insurance programs and offer information about financial services, too, such as estate planning and saving for college plans. Whatever stage of life you are in, we can assist you with your financial needs at our Gateway branch.
Contact Your Local Branch
Would you like to learn more about Patriot Federal Credit Union and the services we offer? Or perhaps you are already a member and you want to apply for a loan or discuss our financial services. You can find the answers you need at our Gateway branch. Call 888-996-2735 to make an appointment.
View All Branch Locations