Welcome to Patriot’s Updated Credit Card System
Patriot has transitioned it’s credit card program to a new system that enables you to access your account and review your account activity through Patriot’s eBranch (online banking) and Mobile App.
To log in, simply click on the eBranch box located at the top right of this web page.
What does that mean for you? Greater access to your account and information, including:
- 24-hour access to your credit card account online via our eBranch and Patriot Mobile
- Pay your credit card anytime of the day through eBranch or Mobile
- In Patriot Mobile, make a one-time transfer from any eligible Patriot share savings or checking account
- In eBranch, you can make a one-time transfer or set up recurring transfers from an eligible share savings or checking account. There are several recurring transfer options: specific amount, the outstanding balance on your statement or the minimum payment shown on your statement.
- Access historical credit card statements through eBranch
If you haven’t signed up for eBranch, please click on the “ENROLL” button in the eBranch box above.
For more information about this transition, including commonly asked question please visit our FAQ link.
Still have questions? Please call us at 888-803-4912 Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm. We thank you for your membership and the opportunity to serve you.