Simplify Your Life with e-Branch
Patriot’s e-Branch gives you free, secure access to your accounts wherever you go so you can manage your money when it’s most convenient for you. Log in to e-Branch anytime, anywhere you have access to the Internet to:
- Check your current account balances
- Monitor deposits, withdrawals, payments and other transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills using e-SMART (bill pay service)
- Review your account statements and view check images using e-Statements
- View loan information including payments made, next due date, and interest rate
- Set up account alerts to your email or mobile device with e-LERTS
- Open additional share savings or checking accounts
- Apply for financing – credit cards, vehicle loans, personal loans, home equities, and more
- Reorder checks
- Request stop payments, overdraft protection, address and phone changes and more.
UNSOLICITED CREDENTIAL REQUEST
Members should keep in mind that efforts to steal personal information (i.e., identity theft) and account access information are a constant threat. As Patriot already has sufficient access to a member’s account to provide services and to answer member questions, there is never a need for us to ask for your personal online account (e-Branch) identification codes, passwords, or log-in phrases.
Under no circumstances will we contact a member for their electronic banking access information. If a member receives such a request, whether by mail, phone, text or e-mail that appears to have originated from Patriot Federal Credit Union, they should immediately contact us to report the incident. If you discover any suspicious activity in any of your accounts, or have any questions about information security, please click here for our contact information.