Try our FREE mobile banking app for your devices (smartphone or tablet). It offers maximum convenience for doing your banking — anytime, anywhere! All data is encrypted and secured with some of the highest level security available and helps ensure security of account information.
Watch This Video to See How Easy it is to Do Your Banking on Your Smartphone or Tablet!
Download our free Patriot Mobile app to:
- Check your account balances
- Review transaction history of deposits, withdrawals, payments and other transactions
- Transfer between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills and review payment history
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- See graphs of spending patterns
- Manage/activate your debit and credit cards with Card Controls (NEW)
- View check images (NEW)
- Send money person-to-person to other Patriot members (NEW)
Patriot provides some of the latest features in Mobile Banking for a better mobile banking experience including:
- View Check Images – You can now view check images on the mobile app by clicking on the check number in your account transaction history.
- Member to Member Transfers – Transfers can now be made to other members right from your smartphone! You can transfer to another member by going to the “Transfer Money” screen, where you would normally go to make a loan payment or move money between accounts. In the “To Account” section, scroll to the bottom and select “Another Member’s Share.” You will need to know the member’s account number, share ID, and last name.
- Card Controls –With our VISA Debit and Credit Card controls, you can:
- Disable and enable your card in the event of a lost, misplaced, or stolen card
- Set up travel notifications so your card never gets closed while you’re on vacation again
- Order a replacement card
- Mark your card as lost or stolen
- Activate new debit or credit cards that you received in the mail
Available for Your Mobile Device
Patriot Mobile is available as an app for your iPhone, Android or Windows. Easy to download and start using today!
You must be a current Patriot Federal Credit Union member enrolled in eBranch (online banking). In order to use Bill Pay with your mobile device, you must enroll in e-Smart bill pay via home banking.
To sign up for online banking complete the initial login process using a web browser, just click here. Once you have gained access to your account through online banking, you can sign up for Online Bill Pay. While the Mobile Banking app is free to install, your mobile provider may assess web access charges.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call our contact center at 717-263-4444 / 301-766-7328. We will be happy to assist you.