Try our FREE mobile banking app for your devices (smartphone or tablet). It offers maximum convenience for doing your banking — anytime, anywhere! All data is encrypted and secured with some of the highest level security available and helps ensure security of account information.
Watch This Video to See How Easy It Is to Deposit a Check with Your Smartphone or Tablet!
Download our free Patriot Mobile app to:
- Check your account balances
- Review transaction history of deposits, withdrawals, payments and other transactions
- Transfer between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills and review payment history
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- See graphs of spending patterns
- Send money person-to-person (coming soon)
Patriot provides some of the latest features in Mobile Banking for a better mobile banking experience including:
- Quick Balance – see a snapshot of your account balances without signing in to Mobile Banking. And you can select which accounts you want to see. Log in to enable this feature today!
- Running Balance – a running account balance is now displayed for each transaction.
- Fingerprint Authentication – securely log in to your Mobile Banking account without entering your password. Log in to your Mobile Banking account to turn on this feature*.
(*Not all phones are enabled with technology to accept Fingerprint Authentication.)
Available for Your Mobile Device
Patriot Mobile is available as an app for your iPhone, Android or Windows. Easy to download and start using today!
You must be a current Patriot Federal Credit Union member. In order to use Bill Pay with your mobile device, you must enroll in e-Smart bill pay via home banking.
To sign up for online banking complete the initial login process using a web browser, just click here. Once you have gained access to your account through online banking, you can sign up for Online Bill Pay. While the Mobile Banking app is free to install, your mobile provider may assess web access charges.
Looking for more e-Services? Click here!.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call our contact center at 717-263-4444 / 301-766-7328. We will be happy to assist you.