A Patriot Dividend Checking account earns a higher APY on balances from $2,500 to $20,000.
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking Access with Card Controls
- FREE Bill Pay Access
- FREE Unlimited Withdrawals at Patriot ATMs
- FREE Withdrawals at other Institutions’ ATMs
- Refund of ATM Surcharge Fees1
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide in the Allpoint surcharge-free ATM network
- FREE Linked Account Transfers from Prime Savings Account
- FREE Unlimited Check Writing
- FREE VISA® Debit Card
- FREE Fraud Prevention to Protect Your Money
- No Monthly Account Fees if you Meet Requirements2
Existing Member- Add a Share/Account*
Minimum Monthly Requirements
2To avoid a monthly service fee, maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 PLUS direct deposits of $1,500 or 15 completed debit card non-PIN purchases.
1Refund is $1.00 per transaction.
Limit one Dividend Checking accounts per social security/tax identification number.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 10/01/22. Dividend Checking: Minimum Monthly Requirements – To avoid a monthly service fee maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 PLUS direct deposits of $1,500 or 15 completed debit card non-PIN purchases. Minimum balance required to earn dividends is $2500. Dividends paid on monthly daily balances up to $20,000. Maintaining balances larger than $20,000 will reduce the APY. Rate is variable and subject to change on a monthly basis. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Refund is $1.00 per transaction. Limit one Dividend Checking Account per social/tax identification number. Other restrictions may apply.
Existing checking account members call or stop at a branch to convert an existing checking account into a Dividend Checking account.