Want to make the most out of your money? Want your money to work for you while it’s sitting in your checking account? Now you can do all of these things with our Dividend Checking account that earns a higher APY on balances from $2,500 to $20,000.
If you like to earn dividends and tend to carry a larger balance in your checking account, this is the best checking account option for you!
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking Access with Card Controls
- FREE Bill Pay Access
- FREE Unlimited Withdrawals at Patriot ATMs
- FREE Withdrawals at other Institutions’ ATMs
- Refund of ATM Surcharge Fees1
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide in the Allpoint surcharge-free ATM network
- FREE Linked Account Transfers from Prime Savings Account
- FREE Unlimited Check Writing
- FREE VISA® Debit Card
- FREE Fraud Prevention to Protect Your Money
- No Monthly Account Fees if you Meet Requirements2
Existing Member- Add a Share/Account*
*Existing members call or stop at a branch to convert an existing checking account into a Dividend Checking account, make the switch today!
Minimum Monthly Requirements
2To avoid a monthly service fee, maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 PLUS direct deposits of $1,500 or 15 completed debit card non-PIN purchases.
1Refund is $1.00 per transaction.
Limit one Dividend Checking accounts per social security/tax identification number.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 10/01/22. Dividend Checking: Minimum Monthly Requirements – To avoid a monthly service fee maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 PLUS direct deposits of $1,500 or 15 completed debit card non-PIN purchases. Minimum balance required to earn dividends is $2500. Dividends paid on monthly daily balances up to $20,000. Maintaining balances larger than $20,000 will reduce the APY. Rate is variable and subject to change on a monthly basis. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Refund is $1.00 per transaction. Limit one Dividend Checking Account per social/tax identification number. Other restrictions may apply.